We support floppy disk data recover services for FAT, NTFS, HPFS, SWAP and EXT system files. We use up-to-date floppy disk data recovery software solutions developed by our floppy disk data recovery specialists having logical corruption of data and files.
1. Insert the floppy disk you need recover data from into computer.
2. Download Floppy Disk Data Recovery and install it on your PC following the instructions provided.
3. Launch the software and select the floppy drive from the drive list.
4. Click “Scan” to find data on your floppy drive. After a while, the scanned files will be listed.
5. You can preview the recoverable files and select to recover data from floppy disk.
Unfortunately, floppy disk data recovery is not guaranteed. While we do have a great track record, there is always a chance of not recovering all of your files – or worse, not recovering anything. It depends on each individual floppy disk, and the level of corruption or damage.